Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My little History..

Well my name is joxbell john s pitos.so my name is not really common right..espicailly joxbell my parents dont have any idea wher that name came from they just came out in the church really weird.hehehe!!but i like my name.i have a one brother our oldest and one sisiter the second one and im the youngest and we live many place in short we have a no permanent adress but know we have already we live know in Digos city with my mother because my brother and sisiter live know in the other country with their family and my father also is in other country working so..so much abot my family lets talk now abot me..

ok! me just a simple guy live with a simple world.i live in a world with full of unforgetable moments and memories espicially in my past ages..when the time when i was young i give my time to learn some other things not just playing around but exploring around in me.i like to deal with the things that ive never been try or go to the place that ive never been see.when time is passing many quistion and curiosity that came into my mind quistion that need to be answerd and curiosity that need explanation and with the help of the people sorrunds in me my bothering is been cleard.to the time that maturity is exicisting ambotion and vision has been seen but trials also need to be overcome and to learn to survive in this breathing place to achive small things that can bring you closer to dreams learning that life is not easy to live.The man is excisting but becoming a man is harder not easy to become but human must past this cycle.

know after all the learning and experiance and knowing to the handle.life a simple but preciuos one so it needs to handle carefully. now i am a person that likes a simple things .studying in Ama computer college in the course of Information Thecnology it is the start of my walking to my future and looking ahead on it.Now you know the part of my history...

No comments: